“Whether you think you can….or you think you can’t – You are right”, This is a popular quotation by Henry Ford.
Hence, you can write high-quality content in less time than usual if you move ahead with a positive mindset. In this article, we are going to discuss the exact tips and tricks to write a perfect and awesome blog post in less than one under the following headings.
- Pre-plan the topic that you want to write a blog post on
- Attractive Heading
- Research to find the information
- Divide the main heading into subheadings
- Write contents to fill the subheadings
- Use conversational mode in writing
- Choose a particular niche of your interest and keep it educational
- New and relevant information
- Leverage media format
- Use more bullet and listing rather than paragraph
- Use software like Grammarly to avoid writing errors
- Do not stop writing for any reason
- Pre-plan the topic that you want to write a blog post on:- Pre-planning of the topic that we want to write up about is one of the most important parts of blogging. It gives our mind our subconscious mind to develop more detail and critical ideas related to it. More particularly, it helps to save time by helping us to jump into our actual job of writing about the topic without the waste of any extra time.
- Attractive Heading:- Success of a blog if fully dependent on how well it is able to grasp the attention of the readers. According to many surveys, it is found that most of the reader enter the body of the write up only if they are really attracted by the headline. Therefore, the heading must be so attractive that it could keep the readers engaged in writing the post and give them the feeling to come back again. This is the main mantra of success in every kind of writing and particularly in blogging, the subject of our discussion here.
- Research to find the information:- All the readers want new and relevant information in the blog. It irritates the readers when the information given in the blog post is outdated. Therefore, it is the most crucial part of writing to give only up to date data, facts, and statistics. Doing so gives trust among the readers and lure them to come back again.
- Divide the main heading into subheading:- Dividing the main heading into smaller heading makes the write up easy for the reader to understand the thing that the writer wants to express. It also provides an easy path for the readers to jump into the subheading of their interest and need easily without losing any time.
- Write content to fill the subheading:- As it is said earlier that the main heading should be divided into subheading to make it easy for the reader to understand. Now can conclude that dividing the main heading into many small heading does make it easy not only for the reader but it is equally beneficial for the author itself because dividing the main heading into the subheading, helps the writer to gather more information on the particular topics in the more appropriate order
- Use the conversational mode of writing:- Here conversational mode of writing means writing in ‘you’ and ‘I’ format. It helps to develop a kind of bond between the author and the reader and hence keep them more engaged. Such writing attracts the readers to come back again.
- Choose a particular niche and keep it educational:- Niche means a particular category among different varieties of topics. As it is said that no one can have deep knowledge on all the things of the world, and therefore, it is always recommended to stick to research and write on any particular category( Niche) of interest. It can be anything like health, education, money, and business, relationship, etc. Sticking to a particular niche has one great advantage that it helps the author to stick to any one particular niche to be experts in that. Writing on a particular niche can make you a better writer and the interesting advantage is that it provides you a sense of brand.
- New and relevant information:- The information, facts, data, and statistics of the blog post must be up to date. The new and relevant information helps to meet the need of the readers and build the bond of trust among the readers and the publishers. It also gives the feeling of coming back again and to subscribe to the blog site because new and relevant information triggers the mind of the readers giving them thought about the usefulness of the blog site sometime in future as well. That’s why because of all these reasons, the contents of the blog post must be new, up to date and relevant
- Leverage media format:– Nowadays people have a very high trend of attention definite. That’s why if your post could not grasp the attention of the readers at the very first sight, then the chance is that you would miss the reader. Therefore, the write up should contain not only the text matter but the image and video related that particular topic as well. The image and video provide a quick and at a glance information about the content of the post and make the reader more passionate about reading the post. This increase even helps to improve and upgrade the search engine optimization of your blog post as well and the more important thing is that the search engine prefers to rank higher for the post with the media files like image and video. Therefore, the author should give high priority to include the image and videos supporting the idea of the blog title. If you are wondering about where to find the image and videos of related to that particular post if you do not have the one of your own, then please let me remind you that there are so many websites available on the internet that provide hundreds and thousands of image and videos that are absolutely free and the more interesting thing is that they are copyright free. Meaning to say, no one can accuse you of using their copyrighted content or media files.
- Use more bullets and listing instead of the paragraph:- As I have explained in the previous point that the people so attention definite, they do not want to read more lengthy and bulky articles. They are always looking for the information and idea that they are looking for at a glance. Therefore, if you are able to fulfill such kind of need of the readers then I would assure you that you are one step ahead in succeeding your journey as a blogger. So, You emphasis in express the main and important idea of the post in the form of bullets and listing. Here, while saying to use bullets and listing, one thing I really want to remind that you are not insisted to present your entire write up in a point, rather you should write your contents pointwise only where it really suits or you feel points would be more effective than the paragraph.
- Use software like Grammarly to avoid probable errors in writing:- If you are cent percent confidence about the correctness of language and write up, then you can even ignore this point, however, I would suggest using because software like Grammarly are really very helpful and play an important role of editor. And you know how crucial is the role of an editor in the field of writing. Therefore, I think that there is nothing that you should not take such an overwhelming advantage of technology that we are blessed with. If you know any other software that works like Grammarly, then I would highly appreciate if you include that in the comments below.
- Do not stop writing for any reasons:– Last and the most important thing that comes in the list to really succeed in the field of blogging is the consistency and your courage to not give up for any reason. You may face some kind of problem or hindrance or frustration that might remind you to switch off your writing journey, but please always keep your motivation bigger than your problem if you really want to succeed and I can bet no one and nothing can stop you from succeeding in your journey.
At last but not least I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving your precious time to read to my write. This means a lot to me. I hope this article would have helped you. Your comments and critique are always welcome. Always trying to keep my readers up to date with new and relevant information is my highest priority ever.