We all know this is the time of science and technology. The craze of information technology is growing at the fastest rate. Social media have great potential in developing your connectivity with the world and to grow your audience you want to engage with. Social Media have become the strongest tool of marketing. You can grow your business and the audience on your website to the optimum level if you have proper strategy and tricks to use social media for your business. In this article, we are going to discuss the social media hacks that you can use to increase the number of visitors to your website and customers for your business.
- Facebook: Facebook is the largest social media platform where you can advertise and market your business. It has great potential to take your business to the next level. All you need to know is how to use it properly. In Facebook, engagement is considered to be the most important factor to succeed. Replying to the Facebook comment is the best way to increase and enhance your engagement. You should always try to reply to the comment from your audience. It gives the message that the content is of high value and people can not stop themselves without visiting or engaging with your content.
- Linkedin: Another important hack is about LinkedIn. Linkedin is a very popular social media site for the people who are professional in a certain field. According to some of the researches done among the Linkedin user, it is found that people prefer to see short sentences and description on the Linkedin. As I already said that Linkedin users are mostly professional people and they do not have too much time to go through the bulky long sentences and bulky descriptions. Therefore, to enhance the engagement on your Linkedin account, you should always try to maintain and present your profile with short descriptions in short sentences.
- Since social media are mainly the means of socialization, they should never try to directly promote your business on it. It is recommended only to increase your socialization by the use of social media sites rather them making the prime purpose of using them to promote your business.
- Use of Video Content: Nowadays people prefer to engage with video contents rather than reading the contents in the form of text. Therefore, you should try to present content in audio-visual format rather than describing in paragram.
- Cross Promotion of Social Media Accounts: As we know there are a number of social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc that are being linked with business and websites, you can use them to do the cross-promotion of your other sites. Like you can tell people on your facebook to follow you on your Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, etc and vice-versa.
- Do not post too often: Posting contents too often on social media might irritate the readers because of repeatedly getting notification about the posts. Therefore, as I said earlier that use of social media should only be intended towards enhancing your engagement with the audience and for socialization purpose only, you should use the social media, keep that point into consideration and avoid posting content on social sites too often.
- Pop up exit: You can use pop up exit on your blogs or website to ask your audience to follow you on your social media site. The pop-up exit should be used to display in the proper orientation and it should never disturb the reader from reading your post.