- Red Coin:– Apart from Bitcoin, there are many other cryptocurrencies that can be used on special occasions, one of which is “Red Coin”. It is used to tip people.
- Sia Coin: – Sia Coin is denoted with SC. This coin is growing well. The price of this coin may increase even more.
- SYS Coin (Cisco): – is a revolutionary cryptocurrency that offers zero cost financial transactions and incredible speed. Business Asset Digital Certificate provides the business with the infrastructure to securely trade data. Cisco works on the blockchain which is a part of bitcoin itself.
- Voice coin: – It is a platform designed for emerging musicians where singers can price their music on their own. They can provide a sample track of music for free. Also, you can get support from music enthusiasts and users on the platform. The main objective of this platform is to monetize independent artists.
- Monero: – It is also a type of cryptocurrency in which special type of security is used. This is known as a ring signature. It is used extensively in the dark web and black market. Smuggling is done with its help. Black marketing can be done easily with this currency.
What is Facebook’s Cryptocurrency, Libra?
History of the Facebook Cryptocurrency Libra
Later on June 18, 2019; Libra was formally announced. The first version is intended to be released in 2019.
How Facebook Cryptocurrency, Libra is different from other cryptocurrencies in the market?
The libra will not reply on cryptocurrency mining rather the Libra Association would release as much Libra as needed depending upon the demand of the market and each unit would be retired once they are converted to conventional currencies. Unlike many of the other many cryptocurrencies based on permissionless blockchain technology, Libra will be the permissioned blockchain and every transaction would only be able to be processed through the members of the Libra Association; however, as per the present information out there, Facebook has a plan to go to permissionless blockchain pattern like that of the Bitcoin or others in the next five years time.
Members of the Libra Association
- Payments: Mastercard, PayPal, PayU, Stripe, Visa Inc.
- Technology and marketplaces: Booking Holdings, eBay, Facebook‘s subsidiary Calibra, Farfetch, Lyft, MercadoPago, Spotify, Uber
- Telecommunications: Iliad SA, Vodafone
- Blockchain: Anchorage, Bison Trails, Coinbase, Xapo
- Venture capital: Andreessen Horowitz, Breakthrough Initiatives, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, Union Square Ventures
- Nonprofit and multilateral organizations, and academic institutions: Creative Destruction Lab, Kiva, Mercy Corps, Women’s World Banking
Learn the basics of finance and accounting
The financial health of the company
Research on the macro-factors
Shortlist of the company you want to invest in
Slow and steady wins the race
Never put all your eggs in one basket
Is blogging really dead?
How to create interesting content for your blog?
Modern methods to increase your blog traffic
Ways to monetize a blog other than just selling advertisements
- Facebook: Facebook is the largest social media platform where you can advertise and market your business. It has great potential to take your business to the next level. All you need to know is how to use it properly. In Facebook, engagement is considered to be the most important factor to succeed. Replying to the Facebook comment is the best way to increase and enhance your engagement. You should always try to reply to the comment from your audience. It gives the message that the content is of high value and people can not stop themselves without visiting or engaging with your content.
- Linkedin: Another important hack is about LinkedIn. Linkedin is a very popular social media site for the people who are professional in a certain field. According to some of the researches done among the Linkedin user, it is found that people prefer to see short sentences and description on the Linkedin. As I already said that Linkedin users are mostly professional people and they do not have too much time to go through the bulky long sentences and bulky descriptions. Therefore, to enhance the engagement on your Linkedin account, you should always try to maintain and present your profile with short descriptions in short sentences.
- Since social media are mainly the means of socialization, they should never try to directly promote your business on it. It is recommended only to increase your socialization by the use of social media sites rather them making the prime purpose of using them to promote your business.
- Use of Video Content: Nowadays people prefer to engage with video contents rather than reading the contents in the form of text. Therefore, you should try to present content in audio-visual format rather than describing in paragram.
- Cross Promotion of Social Media Accounts: As we know there are a number of social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc that are being linked with business and websites, you can use them to do the cross-promotion of your other sites. Like you can tell people on your facebook to follow you on your Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, etc and vice-versa.
- Do not post too often: Posting contents too often on social media might irritate the readers because of repeatedly getting notification about the posts. Therefore, as I said earlier that use of social media should only be intended towards enhancing your engagement with the audience and for socialization purpose only, you should use the social media, keep that point into consideration and avoid posting content on social sites too often.
- Pop up exit: You can use pop up exit on your blogs or website to ask your audience to follow you on your social media site. The pop-up exit should be used to display in the proper orientation and it should never disturb the reader from reading your post.
- Stock Market: We can not ignore the potential of the stock market to make us rich. There are hundreds of living examples that have proved that how investing your money in the stock market can make you amazingly rich. Among the so many people in the world who have become rich by investing in the stock market, Warren Buffet is the greatest example among all of them. There are so many ways to invest your money in the stock market. You can consult stockbrokers to guide you with all the ways of your investing endeavors.
- Real Estate: Real Estate is an evergreen way to invest your money and earn lucrative Return On your Investment. All you need to do is to purchase one or some pieces of real estate according to the amount of money that you want to invest in. Once you have already owned real estates, you can either give them on a lease or can wait for some time and can sell when the price of the market goes higher than your cost price.
- Money Online Investment: There are so many online options that provide you with an opportunity to invest your money online without the involvement of any third party with easy steps. I, myself have been in the field of online investment since the last 2 years, and I am impressed by the ROI and the ease to operate the platform. If you also want to invest your money online, you can click here.
- Peer to peer lending: If you have enough money, and you are looking for some ways to multiply your money, then lending the money to the people in need on certain interest rate is one of the best ways to grow your money. Keeping money in your saving account or at your home is really not a wise thing to do with your money because money in a savings account or at home gets depreciation in its real value due to the ever-growing inflation rate.
- Career and Self Improvement: Another very important way to invest the money that gives you a lucrative return on the long run is to invest in self-education and self-improvement. There is a popular saying as much as you learn so much will you earn, and therefore you should always invest some part of your money in feeding your mind. You can do some business courses, take training or attend seminars that are being held on the topics of financial literacy. Such investment in self-improvement is definitely going to help you to earn more money.
- Side Hustle: Depending on a single income is a very fatal thing. So, people should always try to establish a number of income sources that can support them in case there is any kind of downtime in business, and the best way to create a number of income sources is to invest in some side hustle. If we talk about the meaning of side hustle, then we can say that it is a kind pre-preparation for some kind of future business while keeping your existing business into fine operation. Thus, you can start some kind of side hustle while running your existing job or business. Such side hustle will help you either to scale your business or to add some new sorts of business along with the existing one.
- Cryptocurrency: The world is being digitalized. Cryptocurrencies are the digital currencies that do not have any central controlling unit and it is one of the fastest growing online payment systems. There are so many different kinds of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and so on. Among all of these, Bitcoin is the king of all. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that came into existence in 2009. At the time it came into existence, its value was merely a few cents per Bitcoin which come to hit the lifetime highest value of almost $20000 per Bitcoin in 2017. Now you can guess yourself that how much potential does Bitcoin have to grow your wealth. If you understand the market and invest wisely, you can get an exponential return on your investment. The only thing that you need to understand is that it a very volatile currency that it often fluctuates its value. It is recommended to understand the market and invest in cryptocurrencies and particularly, the Bitcoin among all of these because it has a very high potential to give bring exponential growth in your money.
- Invest In Your Health: We all know health is wealth. We can only work and focus on our business when we are fully healthy. If there is any kind of illness in the body, then it would directly impact the business that is already into operation. Therefore, we should always invest some part of our money in the improvement and sustaining our better health. For this, you can join a yoga class or gym, can invest in a better diet that would ultimately help keep you fit and fine, always in condition to keep yourself able to focus on your work to grow your wealth.
- Amazon Associates: Amazon Associates is an affiliate program run by Amazon.com. Nowadays, Amazon Associates has become one of the most liked platforms to make money online. On this program, all you need to do is to promote the products available on Amazon website and in return of which you will be paid commission. It is a very popular and easy way to make money by promoting other’s products because, in this method of generating revenue, you do not need to keep an inventory of your own. You just have to promote the products available on the Amazon website and you can earn a commission for that. You can promote on any platform where you can drive traffic to sell the product. The most popular platform is a blog or youtube where you can talk about the review of the product with your unique URL code provided by the Amazon Associates program that will function as an identity for you to tell that sales or sale leads have been generated by you.
- Google Adsense: Google Adsense is an advertising platform owned and managed by Google. It is the most common way to make money online among online entrepreneurs. To start earning money from Google Adsense, you have to start blogging or a youtube channel where you have to create your content to drive traffic. Once traffic starts coming to your blog site or youtube channel, you can sign up for the Google Adsense account. After you sign up, Google team will review your website to check if you have fulfilled all of the guidelines to be followed for the final approval to run ads on your sites. Once your Google Adsense account gets the approval, you can start running ads on your blog or vlog and start earning money. You can click here to know how to get Google Adsense approval easily.
- Youtube Channel: Youtube is the second largest search engine owned by Google. Nowadays, people have preferred to watch a video to get information about the topic of their need. People are shifting from reading a textual blog to youtube, and hence youtube is constantly growing and has become one of the largest ecosystems on the internet. You can create your video content on the topic of your interest and passion to drive traffic to watch. When you have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch history in the last one year, then you can monetize your youtube channel with Google Adsense and earn huge amount of money. Apart from monetizing your youtube channel with an advertisement, you can get sponsorship to do their product endorsement to get paid. Youtube is becoming the largest ecosystem on the internet to develop a career in. Apart from just earning money, youtube is equally good for name and fame. You can present your opinions to millions and billions of people online, and that’s just in audio and visual form.
- Upwork: Upwork is a site that provides you with an opportunity to work online to earn money from it. There are varieties of works available on it ranging from virtual assistance, marketing, writing, design and so on. It’s is a very popular platform to do freelancing to make money fast. All you need to create your lucrative profile on this site that could attract clients to hire you to work for them. Literally, you do not need anything to start working on Upwork to get paid. The only thing you need is will to work, interest, and passion in what you are doing.
- Survey sites: There are a number of survey sites where the people and corporate world post questionnaires to know about the people’s opinions to make strategies for their work and business. Such survey sites, pay money to the people who help to answer the questions posted there. Some of the most popular survey sites that genuinely pay for answering the questions are MySurvey, Swagbucks, InboxDollars, Global Test Market, etc. You can sign up for any one or all of these sites to start earning money by answering their questions.
- Content: You can create different types of video contents for your youtube channel depending upon your interest, passion, and curiosity. Some of the niche to create your video contents that are considered to be the most popular are music, comedy, entertainment, education, gaming, etc. You can choose any of these niche and even other than these but one thing to always keep in mind is that you be passionate in the niche of your choice because only the passion is the key factor that keeps you motivated in doing your work on growing your channel. You should always maintain consistency in uploading videos to keep your audience engaged on your channel. Therefore, interest and passion is the must to succeed as a YouTuber. When it comes to choosing the language, then it is recommended to analyze your viewer and targeted audience. You can create your video contents in any language according to the need and demand of the viewers.
- The next thing is to add value in your viewers through your content. You should always ask yourself what value you are going to add in your viewer that will trigger their interest to watch your video till the end. You should always survey and try to know if your content is fulfilling the purpose behind creating the video.
- Resource: There are some particular resources that you need to be a professional blogger like camera, editing software, and lighting. However, you should never demotivate yourself or delay in starting your work to grow your channel just because you do not have these things. You can even start making content with simple tools that do not need too much money to own. You can even use your mobile phone to record the video if you do not have a professional camera. Likewise, there are so many free editing software like filmora, movie maker, etc. that you can use to edit the videos. Once you have started making a few dollars from your channel, then you can think of buying the professional tools to take your channel to the next level.
- Consistency: Consistency is the most important part to succeed in any work. You should always keep yourself motivated and work with consistency. In the beginning, there could be so many factors like not getting views or response from people that could demotivate you, however, you should always understand the fact that Rome was not built in one day. You should always keep on putting your effort in creating valuable contents, that would definitely help you succeed.
- Monetizing your channel. There are a number of ways to monetize your channel once it has started getting enough views. The most common way to monetize a youtube channel is through advertisement. You can sign up for Google Adsense for your channel and earn money by letting you display advertisements on it. Apart from advertisement, affiliate marketing, brand endorsement, product, and merchandise are some of the ways.
- No cost on promotion except the cost of hosting the website where these digital products are demonstrated for sale.
- Almost 100% profit margin since it is very negligible or nearly no cost of creation.
- Never create or promote any digital product that does not add value.
- Since there is no recurring burden of creating the product unlike that of the physical products as digital products can be sold, again and again, we should concentrate our effort in promoting and marketing the product.
- Create something that you could be proud of. Never bring any product just with the aim to generate revenue out of it. Your full dedication and concentration should be on adding value to the market and in your reader. Once you are able to make your readers realize that values are being brought by your product into them, they are very near to your goal.
- You can survey in to find out the need and interest of your readers. There are so many survey tools in the market like survey monkey that can be used for surveying. You can create the list of questionnaires that you want to know from the audience before launching your products.
- It helps to increase sales by helping to present business on the global platform. Through the help of E-Commerce, merchants can sell their goods to anyone in any corner of the world with negligible or no cost.
- As E-Commerce has an online presence, business is always on the operating mode. Costumers can order for their goods of choice at any convenient time 24/7.
- Since the business is presented on a global level, there is a windfall gain of customers if proper keyword selection and positioning are taken into proper consideration.
- Most of the operational steps of business in E-Commerce is are controlled and driven by technology which ultimately helps to reduce the operational cost.
- Here all of the transactions are data-driven which ultimately helps in bringing repeatability and scalability in the business. All of the records of the customers are stored there on the website of the business which helps the merchants to send notification about any products or features that help to trigger the interest of the customers and tries to convert a potential customer into an actual customer.
- It is easy, fast and effective to do digital branding that helps to take the business to the next level.
- In E-Commerce, a merchant can present their goods and service in the entire world and it helps to bring profitability and scalability in the business.
- All of the operational steps are managed and controlled by technology, it does not need to be a highly skilled employee to look after the business and the more interesting thing is that it could even be remotely managed.
- In E-Commerce, the website of the business is literally considered to be the inventory house of the business. Therefore, the site of the business is only the platform that can provide the platform for communication between customer and merchant. Hence, the site is the must to run an E-Commerce business. However, sometimes such sites of the business crash for some specific reason like technical or any other.
- Unlike in physical selling, customers cannot see or use the goods before they actually buy. Therefore, it is very important for the merchant to give optimum care in the graphic, image, and positioning to grasp the attention of the customers.
- In the case of using the third party market place (site), there is limited access and control to what you can do. For example, if you are using Amazon, eBay or any other market place, then it is their will what to show and what not to show. The owners of the market place have sole right on how to control and manage the data.